[Mageia-dev] rehashing the faac issue

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Tue Oct 30 02:32:03 CET 2012

On Tuesday 30 October 2012 02:11, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2012/10/30 Olivier Blin <mageia at blino.org>:
> > Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> writes:
> >
> >> There has been a wide consensus for the solution to put it into
> >> tainted as has been said in this thread as well.
> >
> > The consensus was maybe not so clear then.
>
> Maybe not so clear for those whose opinion differs from the consensus,
> understandable. I did not write about a consensus as first one, it has
> been written repeatedly by others.

Perhaps there is beneficial for the community to establish, what is a «concensus» and how is it reached?
No, really.
I am starting to think that what I think it means, means something else to other people. Perhaps there is a cultral difference in play.
I understand it to man that a desition is reached by seeking concent from all parties. Where not everyone agree with the choice. but agree to abide by it.

If my understanding is correct, there is no concensus yet, because not everyone accept the solution proposed by the majority.
And everyone doesn't seem to agree or know how one decides what the concensus is.
... Unless I missed something, which I might have :-)=

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324