[Mageia-dev] rehashing the faac issue

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:24:03 CET 2012

Le 29/10/2012 22:40, David Walser a écrit :
> (D) Already stated to be not an option.  Then some mirrors couldn't (or at least shouldn't) mirror nonfree, which would be a big
> inconvenience to its users.  Not having tainted, or faac, is not as big of a deal.
You'd better find an actual mirror admin example with such a dilmen to
backup your point. So far, that's merely a fantasm.

And even if you find one (we dont miss psycopaths in our community),
you'd have to balance it againt the 99% of other mirrors who don't care
a single second with this kind of subtility.
--
BOFH excuse #94:

Internet outage