[Mageia-dev] Distrib-coffee big failure of the century

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Tue Oct 30 21:16:06 CET 2012

Yesterday, the two power supplies of the distrib-coffee's disk array
failed at the same time.

This mean we lost access to our 10TB of data including mirrors.

Currently distrib-coffee is syncing again data from mirrors and
restoring backup (for our own data, but yes we have backup !).

Sadly, the switch to another storage array was planed in two or three
weeks...

I do my best to restore the service as soon as possible.
At time, 26GB of Mageia are restored.

Regards.

--

Olivier Thauvin