[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [5642] skip packages with no name

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:52:25 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Thierry Vignaud
<thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 September 2012 16:11,  <root at mageia.org> wrote:
>> Revision 5642 Author rda Date 2012-09-04 16:11:36 +0200 (Tue, 04 Sep 2012)
>>
>> Log Message
>>
>> skip packages with no name
>
> Is that possible?

Well, I am guilty of not having checked further why, but it happens
that at the end of the list of packages being built, we used to have
all the info, except the package name. So it may be that it was
mis-parsed, but why on these specific occurrences? is it related to
the fact that it's "old packages" (submitted about 48 hours before)
and that some parts of the related files were already removed?

By the way, there are some builds that get a strangely reported build
duration (15588 days; always the same value when it occurs). I didn't
investigate yet.