[Mageia-dev] systemd and NAMESPACE

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Sep 5 17:26:33 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and JA Magallón at 05/09/12 12:35 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi...
>
> I have a box (really a netbook) where all the systemd units that need
> PrivateTmp
> (rtkit, cups, ...) fail to start with a 226/NAMESPACE error.
> In other boxes (a couple desktops), all work fine.
>
> Any idea ?

First guess is how is your /tmp working? Is there some weird error on
it. I presume other units work OK?

Second guess would be something related to kernel. Is it a different
flavour of kernel (e.g. a netbook flavour)? If so there is perhaps an
option that needs turning on that is missed out on that flavour.