[Mageia-dev] Previous discussion of the Adobe Flash plugin Fix, (Need link to download patch)

Anssi Hannula anssi at mageia.org
Sat Sep 8 15:28:48 CEST 2012

08.09.2012 14:47, Jacob Daniels kirjoitti:
> Hi,
> If you may recall about a month or two ago, there was a discussion on
> having a workaround/patch concerning the blue "Tinge" issue when
> hardware acceleration is enabled in the flash player settings,
> specifically when watching a video on you tube
>
> I would like to kindly ask, where would I download the source for the
> vdpau workaround/patch?

VDPAU workaround is this one by Stephen Warren (at least firefox, chromium):
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~aplattner/libvdpau/commit/?id=ca9e637c61e80145f0625a590c91429db67d0a40

Additionally, we have a patch to make it work with opera and konqueror
as well:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/libvdpau/current/SOURCES/libvdpau-workaround-flashplayer-konq-opera.patch?revision=275318&view=markup

These are included in cauldron, mga1, mga2 libvdpau packages.

--
Anssi Hannula