[Mageia-dev] [alpha 1]HP Deskjet-F4280 All-in-one

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Tue Sep 11 10:57:19 CEST 2012

Bernard Siaud alias Troumad <liste at siaud.org> writes:

> Hello
>
> Has someone a HP Deskjet-F4280 All-in-one ?
> My printer was working in my cauldron. I have removed my cauldron this
> week when I have installed the alpha 1.
>
> Why my cauldron my printer was working, now, my printer don't work.
> see :
> http://www.mageialinux-online.org/forum/topic.php?id=13516&pt=&idm=&quote=

Hi,

This may be fixed in ghostscript-9.06-3.
One of the rediffed patches was broken, I synced again with the Fedora
version to add missing bits for ghostscript 9.06.

With the broken patch, gs failed with the following error:
Fontmap entry for Fontmap.local ends prematurely!  Giving up.

--
Olivier Blin - blino