[Mageia-dev] Anyone else seeing Qt4+QtScript segv's (e.g. in kate + __memcpy_ssse3)

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Sep 21 11:42:01 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 21/09/12 09:28 did gyre and gimble:
> On 21 September 2012 10:13, Colin Guthrie <mageia at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since the latest Qt4, I've seen kate crash with segv's.
>>
>> Downgrading to the older package fixed the problem.
>
> Do you have sse3 support in your CPU (not all x86_64 do)?

Yup, it's there:

flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx lm
constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl aperfmperf pni dtes64
monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm lahf_lm dtherm tpr_shadow