[Mageia-dev] Fwd: Re: M3 won't complete boot after update

Jani Välimaa jani.valimaa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:05:39 CEST 2012

On 26.09.2012 18:29, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2012/9/26 Jani Välimaa <jani.valimaa at gmail.com>:
>> On 26.09.2012 18:00, Anne Wilson wrote:
>>> Colin, I sent this last evening, but I haven't seen it on-list.   For
>>> some reason a fair number of my messages don't get through.  Could it
>>> be that the digital signing worries the filters?
>>>
>>> Anne
>>>

>> I can see your (previous) mail, just like I saw the previous mail you
>> resend.
>>
>> Are you using GMail?
>
> I did not see the previous mail, I use gmail. But I see that other
> people (like Marja) use to gpg-sign their mails to the lists, so this
> can't be the cause.

I've seen that you can't see your own mail to ML when using GMail with
some mail client (like TB). And when replying to mails on MLs, you can
see your own mail only if you chosed from settings to do a local copy of
sent mail to the folder where the original mail is located.

Dunno if this is a feature of GMail or some misconfiguration from my side.