[Mageia-dev] what's the purpose of this list ?

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:59:29 CEST 2013

2013/4/2 Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at gmail.com>
> Since a few days, I'm getting mail through this list. But given their
content, I don't any added value to keep it separated from the main
mageia-dev one...

It's not a list, it's the contact address for packagers team listed here:
https://www.mageia.org/en/contact/

You can just filter it out, if it disturbs you as it does have a different
receiver address then the dev-ml.

But it would be hardly fair to ask the team leaders to answer those mails
alone.
And as I see it, the amount of mails coming in that way is not all that
large. Just a few mails per month...

Oliver