[Mageia-dev] what's the purpose of this list ?

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 17:45:47 CEST 2013

Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at ...> writes:
> And really I don't understand the fuss about this, if people don't want to read
> those mails, just configure your mailbox to filter them, or ignore them.

We shouldn't have to configure anything when we didn't volunteer to receive
these mails in the first place, as Guillaume stated!  Personally for me, Yahoo!
Mail limits you to only 15 filters in the free version, so it's not always that
easy either.

The contact@ e-mail alias is even worse.  We've gotten just as much spam as
"legitimate" e-mail at that address, and the rest of it doesn't concern me in
the least.  I don't want to receive any mail from that alias.