[Mageia-dev] Segfault with new LibreOffice packages

Barry Jackson zen25000 at zen.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 12:50:36 CEST 2013

On 31/01/13 17:26, David Walser wrote:
> Sander Lepik <sander.lepik at ...> writes:
>> New icu was pushed. Maybe packages depending on it need to be rebuilded.
>
>>From what upstream said, it sounds like some users of the icu library don't use
> the affected part, and so maybe they don't all need rebuilt, but if they do,
> here's the list urpmq gave me of SRPMS that use libicu:
>
> 389-admin
> 389-adminutil
> 389-ds-base
> beecrypt
> boost
> calibre
> calligra
> chromium-browser-unstable
> couchdb
> dee
> fcitx
> firebird
> harfbuzz
> ibus-qt4
> ircclient-qt
> libreoffice
> mapnik
> openttd
> parrot
> php
> qt4
> qtbase5
> raptor2
> R-base
> sword
> texlive
> tracker
> webkit
> webkit-efl
> xerces-c
> yaz
> zarafa

Several of these also need boost, so perhaps this is a good time to make
a decision on boost-1.53?
Everything now builds except libyui for which there is a possible patch
that I have not had time to test.
I have test rebuilt 0ad again that was just updated and am currently
rebuilding libreoffice again on both arch.