[Mageia-dev] GNOME apps

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 23:51:22 CET 2013

tmb recently requested that the vinagre, vino, and eog apps (currently development 3.7 versions) be rolled back to the stable versions.

This sounds sensible to me, but what is the plan for GNOME for Mageia 3?  I had been under the impression that we would stick with 3.6, but
Sebastian insisted on IRC that the Council had decided to go with 3.8.  I don't know how that would work as it would mean it would be updated
at the last minute and not tested.

Whatever will be done, rolling back these three apps, or updating things, who will be responsible for this?

Just trying to get some clarity on this.  Thanks.

PS - if we do roll back vino, please be careful to include the security fix we recently pushed in Mageia 2 if relevant.