[Mageia-dev] Bugzilla and bug assignment

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Mon Feb 11 19:08:17 CET 2013

There is one aspect of the bugzilla that I can't figure out how to do. Possibly because I don't understand the system.
When I want to assign a bug, how am I supposed to figure out what email to use?

Lets say I want to assing a bug to «colin», (his username is in the changelog of the last package queried, so he's the example)

Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324