[Mageia-dev] Frequent freezes in M2

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Fri Jan 4 02:37:24 CET 2013

Le jeudi 3 janvier 2013 22:56:12, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> Il 03/01/2013 20:37, Anne Wilson ha scritto:
> > To be honest, I don't think that I've actually used the indexing -
> > though of course it may have been used in the background for
> > something.
>
> eh eh eh, if you haven't disabled it you did :D

How to disable it?
How a standard user can know the name of the service ?
It is hidden in the kde center manager.
I never use it. I don't need it. I dare to say that!

If an advanced user wants nepomuk, he knows that it exists and then
he is able to activate it.

Nepomuk is a gas-works. Too much complicated. Too much difficult to repair.
Unsuitable with laptops and old machines. It must not be activated by default.

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org