[Mageia-dev] Search packages in unofficial or additional repositories

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 16:07:22 CET 2013

Στις 05/01/2013 14:58:20 Peťoš Šafařík έγραψε:
>Dne 5.1.2013 13:40, Dimitrios Glentadakis napsal(a):
>> I wrote a script to search an rpm in unofficial 3d party (or other) repos
>> if we don't want to have them installed in our base urpmi
>> Useful too, if we don't want to make a duplicate work as packagers.
>>
>> The script:
>> http://glenbox.free.fr/mga3prepo/0.1/mga3prepo.py
>>
>> And a rpm for lazy guys:
>> http://www.mageia-gr.org/rpm/2/noarch/mga3prepo-0.1-1mgr2.noarch.rpm
>>

>Hi,
>I like it :) Just please update URL for Czech repository:
>MGA-1
>http://petos.cz/rpm/mageia/1/i586
>http://petos.cz/rpm/mageia/1/x86_64
>
>MGA-2
>http://petos.cz/rpm/mageia/2/i586
>http://petos.cz/rpm/mageia/2/x86_64

I added a text message in the script with a list of some known unofficial repositories (as shown here: https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1985)
so if someone wants to add them, he can have the links and adjusting them for Mageia 2 or 1, and after for 3..., by changing the path.
Firstly, i wanted to configure by default all known links, but i think it is better to add only the wanted media (instead of deleting the unwanted)

>For i586 version you have one more 's' in 'rpm' in URL.

oops, i fixed the url

Thanks :)

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis