[Mageia-dev] An update broke checkinstall build - help?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sun Jan 6 22:44:05 CET 2013

I have problems figuring out how to fix checkinstall.
A recent update on my cauldron system, broke building of «checkinstall», and I don't know how to fix it.
I've tested an opensuse package, and it builds. and I can't figure out which opensuse patch fixes it.

I'm temptet to just dropp it. It's not in mga1 or 2, and it seems to be abandoned upstream. last version was released in 2008.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324