[Mageia-dev] Packages backlog

Pierre-Malo Deniélou pierre-malo.denielou at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 00:57:58 CET 2013

Le 06/01/13 23:03,Joseph Wang nous adresse ces quelques mots :
> There's a backlog of about 32 packages that I've packaged, but haven't
> been built since I don't have build privileges, and I'm adding new
> packages at the rate of five or six a week.  I was wondering what can
> be done to reduce that backlog.  If necessary, we can wait until after
> the release to add them, but there are some packages (mostly games
> like raceintospace or nice eye candy like virtualmoon) that might be
> worth getting into Mageia 3.
>
>     quantlib
>     gretl
>     python-pyp2rpm
>     leocad
>     leocad-data
>     python-cgen
>     python-codepy
>     python-opencl
>     python-opengl-demo
>     python-pip
>     python-py
>     python-test
>     python-tools
>     nightfall
>     vstar
>     python-h5py
>     cython
>     python-yt
>     vassal
>     virtualmoon
>     virtualmoon-data
>     python-flexmock
>     python-atpy
>     python-aplpy
>     python-cosmocalc
>     python-voeventlib
>     raceintospace
>     cinnamon (update, not for mageia 3)
>     plplot (update)
>     golly
>     aladin
>     vtk

Finally, I saw that several of these packages were imported from Fedora.
That's great, but it's good practice to clean a bit the spec of these
packages after import. We have some slightly different policy (like no
%clean section, ... etc).
Thanks for your packages,
--
Malo