[Mageia-dev] outdated packages missed by youri

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 05:47:00 CET 2013

Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> Thanks David.

You're welcome.  It was a lot of work, so I hope it's helpful.  I see it's spurred quite a bit of activity already, so that's good :o)

> > Pls take the Gentoo version with a grain of salt. Yaml version 1.0.4 is till the current at upstream.

Yes, looking at other packages not on these lists, I've seen several cases of gentoo versions that don't actually exist upstream (dash and less
come to mind), as well as times where they add an extra .something to the end of the version that shouldn't be there.  For these particular
lists, I tried to not put things in there if they were obviously development or snapshot versions, but I didn't examine all of them closely, so
they won't all be valid.