[Mageia-dev] ANN: glibc-2.17 landing on cauldron...

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at mageia.org
Mon Jan 7 20:19:22 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Thomas Spuhler <thomas at btspuhler.com> wrote:

> Try to do a urpmi --replacepkgs glibc
> I had some of these when I upgrade an old mga2 install.
> It did the trick.

That did the trick, although when doing it remotely through an ssh
connection, the connection was closed and the installation can't finish.
Fortunately it's a vbox vm which I have rdp access so I was able to run
that command "locally".

This ssh closed connection issue I have seen it since a long time, is there
any way to avoid it ? it sometimes breaks the update process of that remote
vm.

--
Juancho