[Mageia-dev] help for libreoffice packaging

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:13:06 CET 2013

Hi

We need some help with building libreoffice which fails for a couple months.
We follow RH packaging, tracking it regularly.
They successfully packaged LO-4.0b but we fail to compile both 3.6.x & 4.0.
Which hints that maybe a 3rd party library has broken in the mean time.
We've tried various tricks w/o much success.

We could disable every failing test until it works but others have succeeded.
Also some very similar errors have been seen by people on both linux & bsd
with prior releases too.

So we need fresh eyes to look for the issue.

4.0 failure:
http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20130107211950.tv.valstar.7795/log/libreoffice-4.0.0.0-0.beta2.mga3/build.0.20130107212026.log

3.6 failure:
http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20130107210604.tv.valstar.29241/log/libreoffice-3.6.3.2-6.mga3/build.0.20130107210655.log

Here's 4.0 & 3.6 branches:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/libreoffice/current/
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/libreoffice/branches/3.6/current/

So if someone can help (it takes one day for me to locally build).

Thanks