[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release shorewall-4.5.10.1-1.mga3

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Jan 9 07:34:50 CET 2013

On Wednesday 9. January 2013 06.10, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> You were told not to do that.

Not sure if it's me or kamil you're talking to here, but I was hunting for broken packages on the dependencies.html and build.html list, having the upcomming version freeze in mind. and I found shorewall on one of those lists.
When I buildt it without changes (the way it was checked in), it complained on several installed but not packaged files.
So I fixed those. Nothing more. The split is not my doing. :-)=

> Please revert that non sense split.
> Thx

You mean remove the «core» package kamil introduced?
I can try to do that.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324