[Mageia-dev] The upcomming MSN network shutdown is postponed

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 13 13:02:48 CET 2013

On 13/01/13 11:58, Sandro CAZZANIGA wrote:
> Le 13/01/2013 11:52, Marja van Waes a écrit :

>>> Maybe different instead of bad. I only get warning messages about
>>> Johnny's mails in this thread, but yours are OK
>>
>> Oh, mine is just as bad as Johnny's :/
>

> You may just precise "Always use PGP/Mime" in Thunderbird :)

Where is that?

I did use Enigmail, but I've now disabled it, which was quite hard:
clicking disable and then closing and restarting TB, didn't disable
Enigmail (tried 3 times). Only choosing "restart now" on the Enigmail
line in the Add-ons Manager did.

(Mga 2, Enigmail 1.4)

I never used the "restart now" button before, because most of the time
first a mail needs to finished after changing a setting.