[Mageia-dev] Missign rebuilds tagged mga1

JA Magallón jamagallon at ono.com
Tue Jan 15 00:28:40 CET 2013

Hi...

As the mass rebuild seems almost done, I have supposed that everything in
my box not tagged ad mga3 are leftovers from previous installs, as I had
not reinstalled my box since mga1. I checked this:

rpm -qa --nosignature --qf "%{n}-%{v}-%{r}\n" | grep mga1 | sort

(I have another list for mga2 ;) )

But some packages seems to be needed, and skipped in the mass rebuild.
This is the list I get in my main box:

werewolf:~/bin# mga1
jline-0.9.94-4.mga1
lib64atlas3-x86_64-3.8.3-7.mga1
lib64iec16022_0-0.2.4-4.mga1
lib64jbig1-2.0-5.mga1
lib64jbig-devel-2.0-5.mga1
lib64mpeg2dec0-0.5.1-5.mga1
lib64opencore-amr0-0.1.2-3.mga1
net-tools-1.60-34.mga1
perl-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.590.0-1.mga1
python-dateutil-1.5-2.mga1
transfugdrake-1.9.4-1.mga1

Some look pretty important:

jline -> rhino -> jdk7
net-tools -> basesystem
transfugdrake -> userdrake

... and so on.

Mirrors also seem to contain packages dated 2011. I will wait for mirrors to settle
and look again. If they are dead packages, should not they be killed from mirrors ?

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...