[Mageia-dev] Help needed: rpmlint checks not working

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Tue Jan 15 23:49:35 CET 2013

nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> writes:

> [...]

[...]

> This should now be fixed.
>
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/modules/buildsystem/templates/youri/submit-upload.conf?r1=2963&r2=2967

This is still an hardcoded list that does not reflect the default Mageia
policy from rpmlint-mageia-policy, and this is quite a maintenance burden.
Why don't we use rules from these packages directly?

If needed, we could maybe have setup per-distro extraction of rpmlint
policy on upload of the rpmlint-mageia-policy package.

--
Olivier Blin - blino