[Mageia-dev] php packages failing to build

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Sat Jan 19 17:35:31 CET 2013

Is anything used by something else?

Do most of them have replacements or are obsoleted by others?

php-bcompiler ... iirc, i donno if there is a replacement for this
php-archive ... sounds like it's obsoleted by others
php-xslcache ... is this obsolete too?
php-gtk2 ... is there a php-gtk3
php-tdb ... this might be used for samba stuff

and:

php-perl & php-python <--- WTF?