[Mageia-dev] Packagers meeting

Anne Nicolas anne.nicolas at hupstream.com
Tue Jan 22 20:08:21 CET 2013

Hi there

Sorry for the long time without any meeting. We are about to finalize
beta 2 release. Still some work to be done before publishing it.

We will have a meeting next week, before FOSDEM we.

We will start tonight a review of release_critical bugs by mail. Next
review will be done during packagers meeting.

Finally one important link to help on final release:
http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/autobuild/

We need to reach 100% before final release or we will remove packages
that do not rebuild. Already a great result, we can do more :)

Cheers

--
Anne NICOLAS-VELU
http://hupstream.com