[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 observations

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Mon Jan 28 23:02:25 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:29:52PM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Working with Gnome3, I found that some gvfs back-ends weren't set up
> correctly so that the file chooser couldn't access smb or ssh locations. I
> had to install gvfs-smb manually as well as the openssh client. This is an
> inconvenience but I'm not sure it can be categorized as a bug.

gvfs already has:
Suggests:	%{name}-fuse
Suggests:	%{name}-smb
Suggests:	%{name}-archive
Suggests:	%{name}-iphone

I'm guessing size restrictions caused them not to be installed? Anyone
have a suggestion on how to ensure that they're there without causing
size issues? rpmsrate-raw?

openssh client I don't see as a suggests.
--
Regards,
Olav