[Mageia-dev] Packagers meeting

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Tue Jan 29 11:56:18 CET 2013

> Hi there
>
> We will have our weekly meeting tomorrow, 20h UTC:
>
> - quick beta 2 review
> - release critical bugs review (this one should take most of our time)
>
> As usual feel free to propose a topic. QA and bug triage team, could you
> please be around?

if possible, i would like to have some kind of status (planning) of bug 2317:
 - iinm it was decided to fix (was there a timeframe set?)
 - is there something anyone can help with, do we commit some patches?
 - or is it now only on tv to actually have the time to do the work?

(preferably in the beginning of the meeting)