[Mageia-dev] Cleaning up init

Dan Fandrich dan at coneharvesters.com
Thu Jan 31 15:54:35 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:00:36AM +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> While I'm pretty sure no such init script exists and would break in
> other ways, it's still a valid point. I've changed it to "{}" now.

True, but if we haven't told our users what their symbolic links should look
like, we can't be going about deleting the wrong files.

> Anyone else have any comments on this?

The revised solution instead breaks when the link contains double quotes.
How about this instead:

find -L find /etc/rc.d/rc{0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7}.d -type l -exec rm -f {} +

>>> Dan