[Mageia-dev] Freeze push policycoreutils

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Mar 13 10:56:55 CET 2013

'Twas brillig, and Johnny A. Solbu at 13/03/13 09:50 did gyre and gimble:
> On Wednesday 13. March 2013 10.19, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> No, they are rejected. Lots of warning cases in rpmlint are considered
>> errors for package uploads.
>
> Then perhaps warnings that is rejected in the build system should be changed to errors, so packagers can know what they need to fix before submitting.

Yup, I think this has been mentioned before too. FWIW the config for
what is actually rejected by youri on upload is here:

http://svnweb.mageia.org/adm/puppet/modules/buildsystem/templates/youri/submit-upload.conf?view=markup#l176

Certainly the way packages are checked and validated is something we
could make better.