[Mageia-dev] A question about BuildRequires and other RPM questions.

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 11:26:13 CET 2013

OK, I really need and want to get involved with this and find a mentor.
I have no definite work lined up beyond middle of next week, so if
someone would be able to mentor me that would be fab. I will need some
hand-holding to start with, but I learn fairly quickly; I have a
background in embedded programming so this is not totally alien to me,
even if much of the terminology you use in all this is!

I'm pretty sure that once I have had a lesson in doing it from scratch
I'll be able to do it with little help after that.

I'm in the UK so you know what time zone I'm in.

Would be really good if a potential mentor could reply *off* list so the
mail plops into my main mailbox and not into the Megeia folder.

Thanks! :~)

Rob