[Mageia-dev] Release critical bugs for Mageia 3

Anne Nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 17:09:59 CET 2013

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao3phYOTRNeQdEEtSjBSSWkxTmdIcmJZcGtfYjN1NVE&usp=sharing

> Really!?
> So now we need to register at Google in order to help develop Mageia?
> (I'm asked to login in order to see it)
>
> What's wrong with the wiki, a html file or a plain old text file?

What is wrong with asking things a bit less rude? Always Nice to sera
people so fast in such kind of answer.
When proposer during meeting (vert few people attending indeed) nobody
mentionned it.

Managing arrays in wiki is a hell but i Will do it tonight