[Mageia-dev] Release critical bugs for Mageia 3

PhilippeDidier philippedidier at laposte.net
Fri Mar 15 17:55:17 CET 2013

Thomas Spuhler a écrit :
> On Friday, March 15, 2013 09:02:47 AM Johnny A. Solbu wrote:
>> On Friday 15. March 2013 15.26, Anne Nicolas wrote:
>>> So here is a review of these bugs:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao3phYOTRNeQdEEtSjBSSWkxTmdI
>>> cmJZcGtfYjN1NVE&usp=sharing
>>
>> Really!?
>> So now we need to register at Google in order to help develop Mageia?
>> (I'm asked to login in order to see it)
>>
>> What's wrong with the wiki, a html file or a plain old text file?
>
> I don't see a problem with this. I'm not being asked to login either. Just me?

No problem to only see the review... I've not been asked to login for
this...

(nevertheless it might be necessary to register to add a comment... and
then, indeed, I understand this might bring ethical problems for some of
us who don't agree with Google policy ... but that would lead us to
political discussions  and it's perhaps not now the place nor the time
for this)

Philippe