[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: oxygen-gtk and oxygen-gtk3

Reinout van Schouwen reinout at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:21:15 CET 2013

Uhm, guys...?

I don't know what happened but suddenly oxygen-gtk was selected as the
Gtk+ theme under Gnome 3 in Cauldron. That's all fine with me as far
as visual consistency with KDE goes, but it apparently swaps dialog
button order as well?! That's a blocker if you're using Gnome in my
book.

regards,

Reinout

--