[Mageia-dev] drakxtools & drakx-installer-stage2 (mga#9428)

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Mar 22 13:11:28 CET 2013

'Twas brillig, and Glen Ogilvie at 22/03/13 11:20 did gyre and gimble:
> 2. When I've built a new stage2, any tricks on getting it into an ISO?

I tend to have a urpmi-proxy setup and configure it to not check for
updated stage2 (which is the default IIRC). I then just build the stage2
image and copy it to the urpmi-proxy.

Then with a simply boot.iso, I point the http install to my server with
urpmi-proxy installed and it download *my* stage2.

That's how I generally test my modifications and seems quicker than
building ISOs etc.