[Mageia-dev] freeze push: libreoffice

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:20:26 CET 2013

On 29 March 2013 15:26, Reinout van Schouwen <reinout at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please let in libreoffice.
>> This is 4.0.2 RC2 (we have RC1)
>
> MageiaUpdate just picked up the new LibreOffice, but then put me
> repeatedly through a language pack selection procedure (even though I
> needed none of them) and then told me it needs to uninstall
> gnome-documents because unoconv is missing.

well:

1) unoconv has nothing to do with LO
2) libreoffice-core has always required a language pack to be installed
    (at least since mga2)
3) since it worked smoothly for me, there's nothing I can do
    without a urpmi dump (eg: urpmi --auto-select --bug=bug_lo;
    tar cfa bug_lo{.tar.xz,)) _providing_ that could reproduce it.