[Mageia-discuss] https at URL leads to a different page

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Sun Sep 19 23:38:35 CEST 2010

Le 19/09/2010 23:29, Maarten Vanraes a écrit :
> not anymore, since there's an extension(SNI or something) that can have
> multiple SSL vhosts (doesn't work for IE in win XP)
That's true, and I just fixed the issue. Not however you have to trust
the zarb.org certification authority (http://www.zarb.org) to avoid a
warning about unknown certificate issuer.

BTW, the only thing which doesn't work without SNI support is the
selection of the correct certificate for a specific vhost.
--
BOFH excuse #393:

Interference from the Van Allen Belt.