[Mageia-discuss] Good move

Anne nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 14:10:30 CEST 2010

>> It might be good to invite Gaël Duval, creator of Mandrake Linux, to
>> Mageia board. At least as a principial gesture showing difference
>> betwen MandrakeSoft attitude and Mageia.
>>
>> Just to remember history, few links:
>>
>> http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/25171-mandriva-linux-fires-its-founder
>> Mandriva Linux fires its founder
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gael_Duval
>> Gaël Duval
>>
>> Harijs (AKA hbush)
>> Mandrake/Mandriva user since v.5
>>
> Good idea !
> I had  too but  I did not dare.

Hi there

Just a quick notice as written in first announcement. We (people who
launched that project) are very careful about what we would like this
project: for sure it will not be agresssive towards Mandriva, no reason
for this and it cannot help. We think there are good things in Mandriva
Linux and some to be changed. Do it better and in a different way
implying all community :). Everything that happened in Mandriva life is
past and does not have anything to do with current starting project.

Cheers !

Anne