[Mageia-discuss] Global infrastructure

Felix Martos felix.martos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 17:32:54 CEST 2010

Hi people,

I'm sorry but I've lost the first discussion on this topic, as I just
subscribed to the list, and there are not archives yet in the mailman
page.

I've been providing hosting for Blogdrake project the last few years.
And now we live in OVH's Paris datacenters (http://www.ovh.net). Our
las acquisition is a new server kimsufi 250G
(http://www.kimsufi.com/ks/) just installed with Mandriva 2010.1 and
that is not in use yet. That will be the home of Blogdrake.net,
Noticiasdrale.net and related projects...

What I wanted to say is that OVH is a very, very reliable, fast, and
good provider. We're very happy with them, and their ranges and prices
of servers are of a very good quality/price.

Even, they provide mirroring for some free software projects, and
maybe, as a french provider, they could be receptive to collaborate
with Mageia in some way (I don't eally know, but it's just an idea).

Anyway, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask for help to
Spanish-speaking community.

Hasta Pronto

--
 Félix Martos Trenado