[Mageia-discuss] UK user community?

Olivier Méjean omejean at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 20 12:17:51 CEST 2010

James Kerr a écrit
> On Monday 20 September 2010 Margot wrote:
>[...]
>
> It seems to me that geographically based user groups serve little
> purpose. In contrast to language based user groups which clearly are
> needed, as evidenced by the success of Blogdrake and others.

I disagree.

You are right about the language when it is needed such as translation.
Wherever you come does not matter when doing a translation and
internationalisation.

You are wrong about little purpose of geographically based users since those
groups are direct relays on the ground. For example, how would you do an
install party in Britain without a local group there ? You would do not
<master yoda mode :-) >

Olivier