[Mageia-discuss] bonjour

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:30:45 CEST 2010

Here's one of the problems we had to face with Mandriva all the time:

There is a general mailing-list in English, then there is a french
list where the same topics are discussed. Same for the forums and the
wiki. This often led to different solutions and different
informations, depending on the language. Sometimes solutions were only
available in French (remember the Instant-On desaster?) and the rest
of the world did not know about it - and of course the other way
round.

Of course I do not have any solution, But for this time of first
organisation I'd suggest not having split discussions with no bridge
between - this can lead to misunderstandings and errors in this
startup phase.