[Mageia-discuss] origin of the name "mageia"?

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Mon Sep 20 20:18:48 CEST 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:48:05 +0200, Jochen Schönfelder <arisel at arisel.de>
wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:26:01 +0200
> Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Now we have read it from 4 different people:
>> While 2 just explained it, one gave the link to wikipedia and one
>> cited wikipedia.
>>
>> It must be true! :)
> Or at least it is the opinion of the majority of users who care for that
> topic :) And if the caring majority thinks it is true.. who cares if it
> really
> is? ;)

Thoughts are creative... whether we like/believe it or not they shape the
world ;)

White magic is a very strong and positive symbol inside collective
unconscious.

A Linux distribution starting under the auspices of the "great white
wizard" (Merlin, Gandalf... he's got many names ^^) is something i
definitely like :)

Maât