[Mageia-discuss] Criticism

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Mon Sep 20 21:47:10 CEST 2010

On Monday 20 September 2010, Maât wrote:
> As i can see no real website, no build system, no bugzilla, no forum i
> guess that the plans were indeed born some days ago even if Michael and
> probably a few others got used to dream and speak about it longer before :)

Some ideas are much older than a few days. 2 years in my case. But we still
wait to see if people will pick them up or continue to do the same mistakes
that have driven Mandriva to bankruptcy, and the Linux ecosystem[1] to
disgrace.

It's not about "punishing" the Mandriva SA. or the commercial side in general.
It is about a new start, about the original idea behind Linux (as in concept,
not product).

[1]  remember our dreams, a few years ago? Where do we stand now? How many of
them did we manage to achieve?

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!