[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Pierre Pmithrandir pmithrandir at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:51:14 CEST 2010

Maybe mageia contributors don't feel to be involved in a forum now, but at least a forum is something you choose to check or not email.
When I see 50 emails about the cookeer name, I'm sorry but who cares !!! Why are you spamming my mailbox with such stupid question when the project is still in discussion mode... (before choose a name, maybe we should start the work...)(I have a new alert every 15 seconds for a new mail on my mandriva kopet alert message)

If they need a server to put a forum some people say thay can host it, or if they need some people to install it or moderate it, I can help. I'm sure it could be an easy way for some "contributors" to help tham to work and to discuss in a decent environnment without paying the price of taking so much time for it...

Pierre
(installing a forum is 10 minutes works, moderate him can be time eating, but not too much)