[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Sergio Fernandez sergiofernandez at proyectopqmc.com
Tue Sep 21 17:25:36 CEST 2010

 Certainly, "Works" sounds like a ring bell. It works! (ting!).

 But perhaps is a little... non descriptive.

 I've heard in this thread one that I love so much: Blender.
 Inspires dinamism, hard work, efficiency... Blender.

 Yes, I vote for Blender. (not confusing with the vicious robot from
Futurama).

 --
 Sergio Fernández Cordero
 Webmaster - Admin

 On Tue 21/09/10 17:27, "Wolfgang Bornath" molch.b at googlemail.com
wrote:
 2010/9/21 Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org>:
 > On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
 >>
 >> Hmm, you are right but the complaint about prononciation came
from an
 >> English speaker, not from somebody of a different language and/or

 >> cultural background, so I reacted to his words.
 >
 > Where did you get that from? English is my third languange.
 oh, I thought you could speak and write English?
 You mean you are not a native English speaker? Same with me as you
know.

 > 'Mixer' is surely easier from this point of view.

 Yes, but, well, it does not ring a bell or anything.

 Anyhow, my favorite is "Works" now.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.proyectopqmc.com