[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:50:00 CEST 2010

What we're likeling heading to is (we'll be more specific in the coming days):
 - a board, about 12 people (counting, renewed by third every year at
least (what third? still to be decided, or what to do if more than
that resigns)
 - board is elected by active members at a yearly general assembly (at
FOSDEM ? other ? not decided),
 - active members are co-opted by existing active members,
 - this board will decide/manage all aspect of the project/org and
each member will delegate to teams (that will be set up after the list
provided in a coming wiki) as well as report.
 - note that doesn't mean board will not listen to the community - not
quite the goal and this flow of information and collaboration, as Marc
notices, will work for everyone committing to it. Goodwill and trust
are key.

There are still many things to sort out. Exciting. :-)

Romain