[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Tue Sep 21 19:15:10 CEST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, vfmBOFH wrote:

> And what about people who don't undersand english, for example?

I answered that already, it's the job of the local leaders to make sure
their communities have translations of all releveant information (this
would be the case even in your scenario).

> As same in the parliaments in the Real World (TM) there are mixed groups
> whith their own voice and vote.

We all know how unrepresentative most parliaments in the real world are
so using them as a reference is a very bad idea, especially since on the
internet direct partecipation is easily accievable.

Anyway Romain's mail makes this discussion redundant, since it doesn't
appear to contain any special provisions for so-called community
representatives.