[Mageia-discuss] origin of the name "mageia"?

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:40:54 CEST 2010

2010/9/21 Maurice Batey <maurice at bcs.org.uk>

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:52:33 +0200, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
>
> > <http://www.forvo.com/word/%CE%BC%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%B1/
>
> I gave up trying to use that site. Said I had to register, but could
> not move on from 'register'!
>
> Why does the
>
>    http://www.searchgodsword.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=3095he
> spe
> pronunciation differ from others in here?!
> --

The first link is the right and you dont have to register You click on the
speaker on the left

the second link is not right. For the accent i can understand that is a
greek that he lives in america for many many years or he is a second
generation of greeks in the USA and he has lost the greek pronnounciation

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis