[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

herman herman at aeronetworks.ca
Wed Sep 22 06:37:58 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:16 -0700, Paul Willard wrote:
> I hate timezone differences .. I miss all the action.
>
> Clearly I am an advocate of using mandrivauser/mageiauser.org as I have:
> *  20,000 users already
> * years of experiences running a large board
> * Infrastructure providing by osuosl
> * a whole bunch of other good reasons.
Since you have a working setup on a free server hosted by a university,
yours is the prime candidate for the Mageia forums.  Starting up another
web forum system would be a total waste of time and money.

I think you should add yourself to the Wiki and figure out how to get
the mageia.org DNS changed so that forum.mageia.org points to your
server.